Wednesday, December 10, 2008

So that last post didn't have a title.....damn

Riiiiiiiiight.....Finals.
Ahahahah...naw, forget that, i just went and bombed a japanese final, I don't want to talk about finals....so instead, Cirque du Soleil! (My reasoning is GREAT. Shutup.)

I'm currently, actually at the same time I'm typing this, randomly doing a whole lot of research on all the Cirque shows on right now...(KAZOO...oh, wait, I mean KOOZA is in DC right now....there is not a snowman's chance in hell that i could get tickets for it. Awwww maaaan.) I went to see Varekai when it was in town a few years back, and let me tell you, it was freakin' amazing. If there's one thing you should go see sometime during your life, forget the Yankees, forget the Harlem Globetrotters, forget CATS (haha) or whatever the hell you think is so amazing that you will not have truly lived without seeing it live: GO AND SEE CIRQUE DU SOLEIL!!!
(well, someone's pleased with themselves...this is the Russian Swings in Varekai)
(and this is the WHEEL OF DEATH in KA)

I'm not shitting you. Cirque was probably one of the most awe-inspiring things I have EVER SEEN. It was beautiful, and stunning, and mind-blowing, and the music was ridiculously loud (you leave and suddenly realize that you seem to have had an axe smashed into your brain sometime during the show, but you didn't notice cause of the sheer awesomeness of Cirque...) and all of the performers are incredibly hot....I meant to type fit I swear (well...you can't really see most of their faces through all the face paint so actually...). Wait, fit? I meant COMPLETELY RIPPED. Which isn't really surprising considering what they're doing all day for your entertainment...

..And everything is ridiculously expensive, not even thinking about how much the tickets cost...

I got totally off topic. Here's what I was meaning to write about: Does anyone remember those shows they used to have on some channel...it was probably like, Discovery or Bravo or something (okay....those two aren't linked at all...uh...I'm not going to lie, I had no idea and went and looked it up on wikipedia...the show was on Bravo.) that were like, behind the scenes looks at the training and the people who actually perform Cirque? I miss them, they were awesome and my dad and I would spend hours just sitting there and watching them whenever they had a marathon...yeah...that's about all I've got.

NAPTIME!

No comments: